The Revolutionary Safety Strap
There is an inherent problem with a group 2 seat (for children over 15kg or approx. 4 years old). Children have moved from the support offered by the 5 point harnessed seats to one strap across the chest and lap. When they fall asleep they can fall forward out of the seat. The shoulder strap slowly releases and the child is left in a dangerous position.
BeltUpp has been designed:
- For children over 15kg and approximately 4 years old in Group 2 seat.
- To keep your child in a safe and comfortable in an upright position.
- To be easy to install, use and adjust.
- To aid road safety by giving a safer seating position for the child and a more focussed driver.
The BeltUpp strap comes in two parts:
- Part 1, the buckle short strap and the locking clip.
- Part 2, the tongue, long adjustable strap and the slider clip.