The Revolutionary Safety Strap
There is an inherent problem with a group 2 seat (for children over 15kg or approx. 4 years old). Children have moved from the support offered by the 5 point harnessed seats to one strap across the chest and lap. When they fall asleep they can fall forward out of the seat. The shoulder strap slowly releases and the child is left in a dangerous position.
BeltUpp has been designed:
- For children over 15kg and approximately 4 years old in Group 2 seat.
- To keep your child in a safe and comfortable in an upright position.
- To be easy to install, use and adjust.
- To aid road safety by giving a safer seating position for the child and a more focussed driver.
The BeltUpp strap comes in two parts:
- Part 1, the buckle short strap and the locking clip.
- Part 2, the tongue, long adjustable strap and the slider clip.
Main Centers in South Africa. T&Cs apply
About Free Delivery
We're proud to offer free delivery to your door on orders over R1500 in Main Centers in South Africa.
We deliver by courier to your door throughout South Africa. Orders over R1500 in Main Centers of - Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban - get this free. If your order is under R1500, we charge according to weight and location for this service. See more detail about delivery to your area.
Collect from our Kids Living Store for free.
You can choose to collect your order from one of our Kids Living Stores (Cape Town and Johannesburg) free of charge.Limitations for extra large / heavy products exists and T&Cs apply