BeSafe iZi Comfort X3 Car Seat (Group1)
Safe, Comfortable and User-friendly.
When BeSafe decided to develop a forward-facing child seat, their objective was to set completely new standards within safety, user-friendliness and comfort.
These car seats are designed to give your active toddler the necessary freedom, leg room and comfort.
- Very easy to install.
- Provides a high degree safety in frontal car accidents.
- “Best” in the 2003 ADAC test.
- Can be adjusted into several different sitting positions without re-tightening the car seat belt.
- Has built in side impact protection to keep vulnerable parts of the body safe, including the head, neck and internal organs.
- Supports various sleeping positions with easy adjustment for optimal comfort.
- Head support and shoulder belts can be adjusted to their correct height with 1 operation in 8 positions.
- SIP – Side impact protection. Protection for both head & neck by EPS in head support and seat shell.
- Easy to place the child in the seat thanks to magnets in the shoulder pads.
- Very easy installation in the car with universal ISOfix connectors.
- 5-point safety harness.
- Adjustable in 4 sitting or sleeping positions.
- Ventilation in the back support.
- The seat cover is removable and washable (40° wool wash).
- 9 - 18 kg (Group 1).
- 67 - 105cm.
- 6 months - 4 years.
- ECE R44-04 approved for forward facing installation group 1: 9 - 18 kg.
- Installation: 3-point car belt.
Main Centers in South Africa. T&Cs apply
About Free Delivery
We're proud to offer free delivery to your door on orders over R1500 in Main Centers in South Africa.
We deliver by courier to your door throughout South Africa. Orders over R1500 in Main Centers of - Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban - get this free. If your order is under R1500, we charge according to weight and location for this service. See more detail about delivery to your area.
Collect from our Kids Living Store for free.
You can choose to collect your order from one of our Kids Living Stores (Cape Town and Johannesburg) free of charge.Limitations for extra large / heavy products exists and T&Cs apply