Baby Sense Cuddlegrow Swaddle R200.00
The Baby Sense Cuddlegrow Swaddle with legs is a unique combination of the award winning heart shaped Baby Sense Cuddlewrap Swaddle design and a conventional babygrow. This unique design allows for safe swaddling in a car seat and pram, providing a soothing cuddle while sleeping and traveling.
The Baby Sense Cuddlegrow Swaddle with legs is a unique combination of the award winning heart shaped Baby Sense Cuddlewrap Swaddle design and a conventional babygrow. This unique design allows for safe swaddling in a car seat and pram, providing a soothing cuddle while sleeping and traveling. The secure design prevents the startle reflex* that can wake up your infant and the deep hug of the stretchy cotton imitates the womb environment that ensures your baby feels as cozy and secure as those last days in the womb.
*Startle reflex or Moro reflex is an involuntary, jerky movement of the arm and legs that is outgrown between 3-6 months.
- Breathable: 100% cotton and moisture wicking fabric that helps reduce the risk of overheating
- Safe: No poppers, Velcro or ties to ensure you can’t swaddle too tight
- Practical: Perfectly shaped for swaddling on the go
- Comfy: The natural stretch of the fabric recreates the comforting and soothing feeling of being in the womb
- Durable: Machine washable stretchy cotton that keeps its shape
- Do not allow swaddle to cover infant’s face or restrict air flow.
- Ensure swaddle is not too tight by slipping your hand between infant and swaddle; it should feel snug but not uncomfortable.
- Always place swaddled infant on their back to sleep and not on soft surfaces such as a couch, air mattress, etc.
- Let swaddle cool after leaving in sun, hot car or hot room.
- Use discretion when using any covering when it is a hot day. Take care and periodically monitor that infant is not overheated.
- Discontinue swaddling when infant shows signs of rolling over or easily breaks out of swaddle, as this forms loose fabric in sleeping environment which may obstruct breathing of infant.
- Always remove swaddle from crib when not in use.
- If the swaddle is used in an infant car seat or stroller it must be used EXACTLY as recommended by the manufacturer – arms extending through the sides of the harness.
- Swaddling should only happen after the infant has been correctly placed and buckled up into the car seat or stroller, thus over the harness of the seat.
- DO NOT swaddle the infant before, as safety always takes preference over comfort.
Main Centers in South Africa. T&Cs apply
About Free Delivery
We're proud to offer free delivery to your door on orders over R1500 in Main Centers in South Africa.
We deliver by courier to your door throughout South Africa. Orders over R1500 in Main Centers of - Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban - get this free. If your order is under R1500, we charge according to weight and location for this service. See more detail about delivery to your area.
Collect from our Kids Living Store for free.
You can choose to collect your order from one of our Kids Living Stores (Cape Town and Johannesburg) free of charge.Limitations for extra large / heavy products exists and T&Cs apply