Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Base
Future-Proof Your Baby’s Travel Safety.
When you are expecting a baby, you need to plan ahead. Future-proof your baby’s travel safety with FamilyFix, the best protection Maxi-Cosi has to offer.
The FamilyFix is part of the Car Seat Family: a single FamilyFix base unit is all you need to fit the Pebble (or CabrioFix) and Pearl car seats, offering 3½ years of Isofix safety and ease of use. The base offers an additional upright position to the Pebble or CabrioFix, creating extra leg room so your baby can stay in a rearward-facing position longer.
- Long lasting value and convenience: only one base needed for two consecutive age car seats: Maxi-Cosi Pebble (baby) and Pearl (toddler).
- Easy IsoFix installation of the Pebble and Pearl.
- Light and sound confirmation of correct installation.
- Batteries included and replaceable (2 penlights).
- Uses IsoFix attachment point for top rate safety.
- Base offers unique positions for both Maxi-Cosi Pebble (Group 0+) and Pearl (Group 1).
- For Maxi-Cosi Pebble an extra upward position and for Maxi-Cosi Pearl five comfortable positions (from sitting to sleeping).
- Low battery warning signal flashes when energy drops below 30%.
- The FamilyFix still functions on an empty battery, but replacement is highly recommended in order to retain the lights and sound safety check.
- Suitable for use from birth - 3.5 years.
- Suitable for use up to 18kg.
Main Centers in South Africa. T&Cs apply
About Free Delivery
We're proud to offer free delivery to your door on orders over R1500 in Main Centers in South Africa.
We deliver by courier to your door throughout South Africa. Orders over R1500 in Main Centers of - Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban - get this free. If your order is under R1500, we charge according to weight and location for this service. See more detail about delivery to your area.
Collect from our Kids Living Store for free.
You can choose to collect your order from one of our Kids Living Stores (Cape Town and Johannesburg) free of charge.Limitations for extra large / heavy products exists and T&Cs apply