Stokke iZi Go Modular X1 By BeSafe
The lightweight car seat
Weighing in at only 4.2 kg, the Stokke® iZi Go X1 by BeSafe® is easy to install and even easier to carry. This ultra light car seat includes an adjustable 5 point safety harness, an integrated sun canopy and plush padding for exceptional comfort and added protection. Best of all, Stokke® iZi Go X1 by BeSafe® can also be used as a pram seat with all Stokke® prams without the use of adapters, it simply clicks right onto the chassis. Available in colours to match for superior styling. Stokke® iZi Go X1 by BeSafe® makes life’s little transitions that much easier.
- Easy clip on to all Stokke® prams–no adapters needed
- Compliant with current car seat standards and laws
- Suitable from newborn (minimum height: 40 cm) to baby up to 12 months
- Extra large integrated canopy
- Removable cushions for optimal ergonomics and safety as your baby grows
Flexible Travel System
- Available in matching colours, the Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 clicks directly onto all Stokke® prams without the need for adapters, creating a convenient and premium travel system
- With the ISOfix base the transition between car and pram is as easy as click’n’go
Ease of use
- A lightweight and robust car seat that is easy to install, and easy to carry
- Magnetic shoulder pads make it easy to place child into seat
- Harness height and head cushion can be adjusted in one operation
- Removable and washable seat cover in high quality textiles
- ECE R44-04 approved and Stiftung Warentest/ADAC test winner (without ISOfix base, 2011)
- Group 0+: Rearward-facing from birth and up to approximately 12 months (0-13 kg)
- User friendly and simplified installation with car’s 3-point seat belt or installation using ISOfix base (optional, available separately) minimizes incorrect use
- Side and front impact protection
Product weight in kg: 4,2
Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm: 66x59x44
Suitable for age in months: 0-12
Suitable for weight in kg: 0-13
- The car seat hard parts and harness should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- Must be washed separately!
- Head rest and seat textile can be machine washed at 40°C/104°F.
- Canopy and visor must be hand washed. Remove the visor and the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- See the user guide and care labels for further instructions.