Zazu Sam Sleeptrainer and Nightlight
Explain The Idea Of Time
Sleeptrainer SAM can help you explain the grown-up idea of time to your child by showing them in a very easy way when their parents will be happy to see them and when they better wait a little longer.
Sleeping problems with young children are actually quite common, so really you are not the only one to start the day early. Young children don't have a sense of time like we grown ups have, theirs is completely different: Their day starts when they open their eyes in the morning and ends when they are put to bed. That simple. With SAM your mornings can start later and 6 am might just pass by without even noticing, not to speak about that extra hour in the weekend you've been longing for.
Sleeptrainer SAM goes to sleep when you put your little one to bed. He will actually close his eyes and will light up his screen blue, meaning It is time to sleep. For the early birds, sleeptrainer SAM will show your child how much longer: Half an hour before he will open his eyes he will change the color of his screen from blue to green, meaning You are getting there. Hang on just a little longer.
To also give them an idea 'how long they need to hang on', the 12 stars on the screen will disappear one by one, counting down the 30 remaining minutes. By the time it is OK to get-up, pre-set by yourself off course, sleeptrainer SAM will open his eyes, he will light up his screen white while showing the sun , meaning OK, now you can wake me up. SAM does it all very quietly, not to wake up your child in case he/she is still sleeping.
- SAM has 2 wake-up settings:
At a specific time, for example 7 am in the morning.
After a set number of minutes, for example wake-up after 120 minutes (afternoon nap).
- SAM has a sound Alarm which can be set (or disabled). The set time can differ from the wake-up time. For example the alarm can be set half an hour after opening of SAMs eyes.
- SAMs nightlight, lit up screen, can stay lit during the entire night while using adaptor, but can also be set on timer (5-15-30 minutes).
- SAM operates on AC/DC (adaptor included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included).
- Operates on AC/DC (included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included).
- Measurements: 20 x 12 x 14 cm.
- Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm.
- SAM is not a toy and is tested according to EU regulations.
- Age recommendation: As of 2-2.5 years. Depending on development of child.
Main Centers in South Africa. T&Cs apply
About Free Delivery
We're proud to offer free delivery to your door on orders over R1500 in Main Centers in South Africa.
We deliver by courier to your door throughout South Africa. Orders over R1500 in Main Centers of - Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban - get this free. If your order is under R1500, we charge according to weight and location for this service. See more detail about delivery to your area.
Collect from our Kids Living Store for free.
You can choose to collect your order from one of our Kids Living Stores (Cape Town and Johannesburg) free of charge.Limitations for extra large / heavy products exists and T&Cs apply