Babysense Muslin receiver
The special muslin weave allows for natural airflow and is very soft against a baby’s skin.
Muslin is a unique fabric – an open woven cotton that allows for breathability and temperature regulation, as well as absorbs body moisture. Not only is muslin cloth gentle against your newborn’s skin, but it is also a wonderful product for warm climates, as it does not carry the risk of overheating.
- Breathable: 100% lightweight cotton fabric with an open weave
- Generous size: 110 X 110cm / 43 x 43 “
- Comfy: Gets softer with every wash
- Versatile: Works as a blanket for warmth, stroller cover, changing pad cover, burp cloth, tummy time blanket and much more
- The muslin receiver is breathable and comfortable
- The open weave and lightweight fabric of muslin allows for natural airflow and helps reduce the risk of your baby overheating, whilst still providing comfort and warmth
- The fabric is made of natural fibres and can withstand countless washes, becoming softer and better with age
why is cotton so great for babies?
Cotton is a natural fibre and has numerous unique qualities that make it perfect for baby:
- It is natural, renewable and biodegradable
- It breathes and controls moisture next to the skin
- It regulates temperature – cool in summer and dry in winter
- It is light, soft and comfortable against the skin
- It is non-allergenic – great for kids with sensitive skin
- It is durable, versatile and easy to care for
- It is machine washable and dries quickly
- Do not allow receiver to cover infant’s face or restrict air flow.
- If receiver is used to swaddle, ensure swaddle is not too tight by slipping your hand between infant and swaddle; it should feel snug but not uncomfortable.
- Always place infant on their back to sleep and not on soft surfaces such as a couch, air mattress, etc.
- Do not use receiver to swaddle when using products with restraints such as car seats, strollers, swings, etc.
- Discontinue using for swaddling when infant shows signs of rolling over or easily breaks out of swaddle, as this forms loose fabric in sleeping environment which may obstruct breathing of infant.
- Receiver provides no UV protection.
Seek advice from a health care professional if uncertain. Read instructions for additional warnings and recommended guidelines. Keep packaging for future reference
Main Centers in South Africa. T&Cs apply
About Free Delivery
We're proud to offer free delivery to your door on orders over R1500 in Main Centers in South Africa.
We deliver by courier to your door throughout South Africa. Orders over R1500 in Main Centers of - Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban - get this free. If your order is under R1500, we charge according to weight and location for this service. See more detail about delivery to your area.
Collect from our Kids Living Store for free.
You can choose to collect your order from one of our Kids Living Stores (Cape Town and Johannesburg) free of charge.Limitations for extra large / heavy products exists and T&Cs apply