Stokke Tripp Trapp® Baby Set
Designed with safety in mind
At around six to nine months, your baby will be able to start sitting upright unaided. The Baby Set, used with the Tripp Trapp high chair has a high back support and rail with an integrated crotch strap which lets your baby sit securely and comfortably at the table.
The Baby Set can be used in with your Tripp Trapp high chair to allow your baby to sit and eat at the table with the family.
- Designed specifically for babies and smaller children to let them sit securely and comfortably at the table, where they will start imitating the social, verbal and motor skills of those around them.
- Able to sit up unaided, usually around the age of 6-9 months.
- Used until your child is approximately 3 years, providing protected seating for your child.
- The baby set consists of high back and rail supports with an integrated crotch strap.
- The design of the rail allows only one leg through each side of the integrated crotch strap, keeping your baby safely seated.
- Your child can start using Tripp Trapp® with the Tripp Trapp® -Baby Set™ from when they’re able to sit up unaided.
- Dishwasher safe and may be wiped down with mild soap and water solution
- Available in a number of different colours.
- Unit dimensions (without packaging) assembled: 40 x 15 x 25 cm (l x w x h)
- Unit weight (without packaging): 1.8 kg